Count Floris V expanded the size of the city

November 30, 1268

Floris V handed over to the citizens of Delft the area of the Oude Delft from the Arnoudt Snemenbrug to the Gasthuisbrug, without increasing their obligations. The residents of that area would fall under the jurisdiction of the magistrates of Delft and bear the burdens together.


OAD inv. 70, charter number 5289